Get up, Mentor! Catch up with each other to start this day on an informed note.
Are you a local business owner or marketer at Mentor? Our premium local sponsorships keep you on top of inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the truth.
First, the weather forecast for the day:
Possible light rain in the morning. High: 70 Low: 57.
Here are the best stories today in Mentor:
- A note on fall foliage and dealing with leaves. (Mentor patch)
- ESPN says it will cover a Mentor vs Medina game in early October. The Cardinals will have to slow down the quarterback from Medina, who has signed up for Penn State. (ESPN Newsroom)
- Mentor on Tap & Uncorked event canceled due to staffing issues (News 5 Cleveland)
Today’s Mentor Daily is brought to you by our friends at Verizon. They are building the fastest 5G network in the country. To find out how 5G will change the lives of you and your community – and to access this amazing technology – click here. And thank you Verizon for sponsoring this community resource in Mentor!
Today at Mentor:
- Mother Goose on the Loose (first session) (10:00 am)
- Mentor Marsh: “How about a little ‘sun’ this morning for a frosty first day of fall?” This joyful scene is highlighted by an Orange Sulfur butterfly, Colias eurytheme, foraging on the autumn plant, the New England aster, the Symphyotrichum … â(Facebook)
- Mentor Fire Department: The Lake County HazMat team and Lubrizol are training together this month. The Lake County HazMat team is made up not only of firefighters, but also of subject matter expert community partners such as Lubrizol. This month , we train on … “(Facebook)
- Wrestling mentor: âOn October 10, the Mentor High School Wrestling Team will host a 50/50 Cornhole / Browns Tailgate tournament at the Mentor Civic Center Amphitheater. The Browns game will begin at 4:05 am and the viewing will take place on the amphitheater ‘. ” (Facebook)
- City of Mentor, Ohio – Municipal Government: âThe unemployment rate for the Town of Mentor decreased from 0.4% to 4.0% for the month of August 2021.â (Facebook)
- Senior Mentor Center: âLet’s go to lunch! In-person or curbside meals are available for just $ 5 each. ). Side-street meals can be or … “(Facebook)
- Parks and recreation for mentors: Kalahari Getaway on Friday November 19 and Saturday November 20 Join the Mentor Town Recreation Department for a quick family getaway where you can have fun in the largest indoor water park in the United States and save money too ! Take advantage ofâ¦ â(Facebook)
Did you know you can feature your local business right here in the newsletter for only $ 79 per month? Click here to begin.
You are now in the know and ready to start this Friday. I’ll see you soon! If you enjoy these newsletters, consider bringing friends and neighbors on board. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Chris Mosby
About me: The Ohio publisher of Patch, casting my close eye on Northeast Ohio. Please write to me at [email protected]
Do you have any advice or suggestion for an upcoming Mentor Daily? Contact [email protected] anytime.