The New Orleans Saints (2-2) are the big favorites (-1.5) against the Washington football team (2-2) on Sunday, October 10, 2021. The over / under for the competition is set at 44, 5.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the Saints vs Washington
On / under insights
- New Orleans and their opponents have scored at least 44.5 points or more just once this year.
- Washington combined with their opponents to score more than 44.5 points in three of four games this season.
- The two teams combine to score 48.8 points per game, 4.3 more than this contest’s total.
- These two teams allow a total of 47.8 points per game, 3.3 more than the over / under in this competition.
- The Saints’ games this season are averaging 44.9 points, up 0.4 points over / under Sunday.
- The 44.5 plus / minus points for this game are 0.5 points lower than the overall average of 45.0 points per game in the football team’s games this season.
Statistics and trends of saints
- New Orleans have two ATS wins in four games this year.
- The Saints have yet to cover the gap this season when they are favored by 1.5 points or more.
- New Orleans games this year topped the total on one in four occasions (25%).
- The Saints are scoring 23.5 points per game, seven less than the football team allows per outing (30.5).
- The Saints are 140.7 fewer yards per game (276.8) than the football team is giving up per outing (417.5).
- The Saints have returned the ball three times this season, a turnover more than the football team forced (2).
- Click on it to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the New Orleans game with Washington.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- So far this year, Washington has a win against the spread.
- The football team have been underdog by 1.5 points or more once this year and haven’t covered the gap once.
- Washington has eclipsed the over / under in 75% of its chances this season (three times in four games with a set point total).
- The football team is averaging 25.3 points per game, eight more than the Saints giving up (17.3).
- Washington is 1-2 ATS and 2-1 overall in games when amassing more than 17.3 points.
- The football team is averaging just 7.3 yards less per game (342) than the Saints give up (349.3).
- In games where Washington totals over 349.3 yards, the team is 1-1 ATS and 2-0 overall.
- The football team have five gifts this season, while the Saints have eight take-out.
Information about the house and the road
- At home, as an underdog at 1.5 points or more, the football team is winless against the spread (0-2).
- The soccer team’s home games this season have averaged 43.5 points overall, down 1.0 from the top / bottom number in this clash (44.5).
- The Saints are winless ATS (0-1) away as 1.5-point or more favorites.
- This season, the Saints’ away games are averaging 44.0 points, 0.5 short of this game’s over / under (44.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.