The Atlanta Falcons (1-2) are just 1.5 point underdogs against the Washington football team (1-2) on Sunday, Oct. 3, 2021. The points total is set at 48.5.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Washington vs. Falcons odds
Ratings courtesy of IF Sports betting.
On / under insights
- Washington and its opponents have scored at least 48.5 points only twice this season.
- Atlanta has combined with their opponents to score over 48.5 points in one game this season.
- Sunday’s over / under is 10.2 points above the combined 38.3 PPG average of the two teams.
- These two teams allow 62 combined points per game, 13.5 more than the over / under in this competition.
- The football team’s average total this season is 44.2, down 4.3 points from Sunday’s 48.5 total.
- In 2020, games involving the Falcons averaged 49.2 points, 0.7 more than the set over / under in this contest.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- So far this season, Washington is winless against the spread.
- The football team has yet to cover the gap this season when favored by 1.5 points or more.
- Washington’s games this year have scored more than twice on three occasions (66.7%).
- The football team is averaging 22.3 points per game, nine less than the Falcons give up per outing (31.3).
- The football team amassed 55 yards less per game (318.7) than the Falcons gave up per game (373.7).
- The football team have returned the ball three more times (5 in total) than the Falcons have forced a reversal (2) this season.
- Click on it to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline, and total for Washington’s game with the Falcons.
Falcons Statistics and Trends
- So far this year, Atlanta has a win against the Spread.
- The Falcons have covered the spread once this season when they lost 1.5 points or more (in two chances).
- Atlanta’s games this year topped the total on one in three occasions (33.3%).
- This year, the Falcons are averaging 14.7 points less per game (16) than the surrender of the football team (30.7).
- The Falcons are averaging 301.3 yards per game, 130.7 yards short of the 432 the football team gave up.
- This year, the Falcons have returned the ball four times, two more than the football team’s takeaway (2).
House and route information
- At home, the Falcons are winless ATS (0-1) as underdogs by 1.5 points or more.
- This season, the Falcons’ home games are averaging 48.5 points, which is above / below this game.
- The away matches for the football team this season are averaging 45.5 points in total, down 3.0 from the top / bottom number in this clash (48.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.