Who will face Sunday Night Football tonight? Week 14 features an NFC North tilt as the Chicago Bear head to Lambeau Field to face the Green Bay Packers. Packers QB Aaron Rodgers won’t let a toe stop him from keeping the Packers within striking distance of the NFC No.1 seed. Will they continue their dominant season against the Bears tonight? Continue reading below for more information on the start time, channel, and live stream options for Sunday Night Football, plus a preview and prediction.
- Channel: CNB
- Time: 8:15 p.m. ET
- Sunday Night Football Live Stream:
Both of these rivals played earlier in the season and the Packers claimed a 24-14 victory. With the second game coming up at Lambeau in December, Bears quarterback Justin Fields gets a clear first impression of one of the NFL’s historic stadiums.
In their 36-28 Week 13 win over the Los Angeles Rams, the Packers silenced one of the NFC behemoths. Rodgers is back and performing at the expected level. RB Aaron Jones is in good health, while AJ Dillon takes advantage of his opportunities. Although WR Randall Cobb is out tonight, the Packers enter Sunday Night Football ready to continue their dominance over NFC North.
Green Bay defense shut down teams despite Week 11 loss to the Vikings. With the squad fresh off a week off, Bears fans won’t have long to celebrate Fields’ return after a three-game absence.
Jacksonville Jaguars coach Urban Meyer proves once again he’s overwhelmed
RB David Montgomery shakes things up in Week 13 against the Cardinals. The Packers’ run defense has been a little better than Arizona’s this season. It will be interesting to see if Chicago can kick off the running game two weeks in a row against strong opponents.
I don’t believe the Bears have enough firepower tonight to win Sunday Night Football. Rodgers and the offense are playing too well, Green Bay’s defense has been relentless and Chicago has done nothing this season to justify believing in a close game tonight. The Packers comfortably reach the 10-win plateau and hope for a loss for the Cardinals.
Bears vs Packers prediction: Packers 33, Bear 17
- Chicago Bears at Los Angeles Rams – September 12
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Baltimore Ravens – September 19
- Final: Ravens 36, Chefs 35
- Green Bay Packers to San Francisco 49ers – September 26
- Final: Packers 30, 49ers 28
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New England Patriots – October 3
- Final: Boucaniers 19, Patriotes 17
- Buffalo Bills to the Kansas City Chiefs – October 10
- Final: Bills 38, Chiefs 20
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Pittsburgh Steelers – October 17
- Final: Steelers 23, Seahawks 20 (OT)
- Indianapolis Colts vs. San Francisco 49ers – October 24
- Final: Colts 30, 49ers 18
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Minnesota Vikings – October 31
- Final: Cowboys 20, Vikings 16
- Tennessee Titans at Los Angeles Rams – November 7
- Final: Titans 28, Rams 16
- Kansas City Chiefs to Las Vegas Raiders – November 14
- Final: Chiefs 41, Raiders 14
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Los Angeles Chargers – 21 November
- Final: Chargers 41, Steelers 37
- Cleveland Browns at the Baltimore Ravens – November 28
- Final: Ravens 16, Browns 10
- Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs – December 5
- Final: Chiefs 22, Broncos 9
- Chicago Bears in Green Bay Packers – December 12
- New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – December 19
- Dallas Cowboys Washington football team – December 26
- Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers – January 2
- Week 18 TBD – January 9